Experience the outstanding drilling capacity that will maneuver the construction, furniture and mechanical projects to be done in an efficient, practical, convenient and versatile way. Have this Jet Bench Drill Press at your home and facility now!
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND OTHER TECHNICAL DETAILS
- This drill press is ideal equipment for limited space working table.
- It is versatile and efficient cutting tool, especially for holes having perpendicular forms.
- It has 16 full speed settings that allow non-drilling type of chores which include shaping, routing, plating, mortising, sanding and other non-drilling jobs. ‘
- The motor mount can be adjusted quickly for rapid spindle settings for speed.
- It has a hinged metal belt as well as a pulley cover to access the motor mount.
- It can be rotated around 45 operative with a quick release clamp for accurate and fast adjustments. Its reconfiguration is efficient, easy and creative.
- It has a speed, quantity of 16 and speed, RPM of 200 up to 3630.
- The drilling capacity of Jet Bench is 5/8 and has a swing having 15 inches.
- Contains a quill system of 66mm to fit on the Jet as a mortising attachment.
- It has a voltage range of 115/230.
WHAT TO EXPECT INSIDE THE PACKAGING BOX?
- Jet Bench Drilling Press Equipment
- Drill Chuck with a size of 5/8
- A bench mount
- A key
- An Instruction Manual
SPECIFICATIONS, SHIPMENT CONDITIONS AND OTHER TECHNICAL MEASUREMENTS
The Jet Bench Drill Press has a physical dimension measured at 39.5 x 13x 31 and weighing a163 pounds. Its part number and item model number is 354165 for reference purposes. It is available to contiguous 48 domestic areas only, not eligible for APO/FPO Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Alaska. It is not applicable to international shipping. It has a crank that can be operated in a quick release motion and it has a height adjustments that rotates an angle of (+) or (-) 45. This quick release motion can allow a form of mounting and great for versatility functions. Distance measurement of a spindle to the table is 16.5 inches and distance of spindle to the base is 24 inches. The column diameter is 2 7/8 inches, base of 10 7/8 inches x 18.5, spindle taper mt-2, depth of a spindle around 3 1/8 inches as well as motor amps having a motor phase 1 of 9/4.5
The working surface of the drill press positioned at the front of the drill is 10 x 13 inches and the measurement of the working table is 16.5 x 13. When the position of the table is reversed, the depth stop displays a measurement through inches or millimeters. The spindle can be adjusted using a high-end ball bearing that is constructed for a long term use and very convenient for repetitive drilling functions.
PRICE COMPETITIVENESS AND WARRANTY SERVICES
The Jet Bench Drill Press is available for a $640 price and can be discounted up to $539.99 with additional free shipping. The Jet Bench Drill Press has a general warranty of 5 years and an extended warranty of 2 years if availed as a protection plan for only $44.99. The coverage of the warranty services includes free replacement, repairs and shipping with no hidden charges or other deduction fee. In addition, it encompasses the technical malfunctions among hardware, mechanical and electrical trouble. The claim of the warranty can be availed through e-mail, phone or online. There is a guarantee of money payback for the first 30 days of purchase. This equipment was first released last September 23, 2004.
Furthermore, this equipment can be bought along with the other accessory products including MLCS Drill Press Table and Fence with T-Trach Hold Downs (item model number: 2326) amounting to $68.19, HTC Tool Table for Power and Bench Top Tools (item model number: HTT-31) amounting to $75.98 and an Adjustable Mobile Base for Power Tools (item model number: HTC 2000) amounting to $58.98.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND MARKET COMPETITIVE RATING
The Jet Bench Drill Press has a physical dimension measured at 4.1 out of 5 based from a number of 40 customers. It is generally ranked as 36378 among the best selling drill press equipments.