Hate working using a hand held manual tool? The modern devices for drilling, piercing, sanding, plating, and other fabrication activities pertaining to construction, industrial, carpentry and woodworking services are the most popular equipment launched in the market today. The fast, easy, consistent, accurate, versatile, reliable and quality standard of specifications and features had defeated the conventional devices. The production activities and working activities are handled efficiently and effectively because of the state-of-the-art, dynamic and user-friendly characteristic of the device. It is a pretty good investment, especially for wood and carpentry industries. You may find this equipment not too expensive yet offer a long term service. Supply your factories and industrial institution now to this amazing drilling press equipment!
AWESOME FEATURES THAT CAN ONLY BE SEEN IN THIS PRODUCT!
- Have a superior power that is ideal for bolder and vast projects.
- It has a depth control system for ease-of-use and a bump off switch for the safety purposes.
- Contains a X2 2-Beam Laser that drills precise holes alignment and depth adjustment system to do consistent drilling functions.
- Has a 5 speed cutting functions to pierce holes cleanly through the material such as metal, wood and other materials using this Skil Drill Press.
- It has the capacity to cut larger diameters pertaining to wood cutting and working.
- Its amazing work surface can be tilted from 0 up to 45 degrees.
- The speed capacity is 5 and has a speed RPM of 750 up to 3,050.
- Its chuck size is measured at 0.50 inches and the dimension of the table is 7-5/8 inch. The working table can be tilted at an angle of 0 up to 45 degrees.
- The size of the drill in the center is measured at 10 inches.
- It has an amperage of 3.2 and a voltage range of 120 volts.
- Certified by the CSA/US as they conduct product testing in this equipment.
HAVE A SNEAK PEEK INSIDE ITS PACKAGING BOX
- Chuck key
- Working Table
- (2) Double A Batteries
- Cast Iron Base
- The Skil 3320 10 inch Drill Press Motor Equipment
- Instruction Manual
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND SHIPMENT INFORMATION
The Skil Drill Press has a physical dimension measured at 21.8 x 9.8 x 15.3 inch, weighing 52.2 pounds and has a shipping weight of 55 pounds. The product’s part number is 3320-01 RT and its item model number is 3320-01 both for reference purposes. It usually comes with the red color. It is available for domestic shipping as long as within the areas of the USA and not applicable for shipment in terms of international.
PRICING COMPETITIVENESS AND WARRANTY SERVICES
The Skil 3320-01 Drill Press is offered at a price of $499 and it is the best seller among the power magnetic drill type of presses. Some customers buy this along with the accessory products including Irwin Tools Drill Press Vise (item model number: 226340) amounting to $24.99, Bench Dog Bench Cookie Work Grippers 4 Pack (item model number: 10-035) amounting to $9.99 and Delta 4 Inch Drill Press Vise (item model number: 20-621) amounting to $20.97. It has a limited of 3 years warranty service.
ACHIEVEMENT OF THE BRAND AND ITS POPULARITY IN THE MARKET
The Skil Drill Press gained its fame because of its practical, reliable and quality performance and rated it at 4.2 out of 5 based from the number of 375 customers who purchased and actually used the product. Generally, it falls on the no. 19078 among all the drill presses in the market. It was first released and be available in the market last April 4, 2004.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS OF USING SKIL DRILL PRESS
- Wear an eye protection to avoid unnecessary accidents that may irritate the eyes.
- Check the shank of the drill if proper position so that the spindle will not fall.
- Don’t leave the chuck key behind after using the machine.
- Adjust the speed of the drill before proceeding with the piercing.
- When doing the sanding, the RPM should not be more than 1200.
- Don’t grab the item while working.
- For large drills, this equipment should be run at a slower speed.